[Zope] acquisition and __bobo_traverse__

Dylan Reinhardt zope at dylanreinhardt.com
Wed Jan 21 13:12:31 EST 2004

On Wed, 2004-01-21 at 01:23, Chris Withers wrote:
> Dylan Reinhardt wrote:
>
> > It seems like what I want is exactly what aq_inner() is supposed to
> > do... return an object wrapped by containment only.  But for some reason
> > it's still not working with any combination of aq_base and/or aq_inner.
>
> Try Shane's acquisition finder code and use it to print the acquisition
> heirarchy for your objects after you've rebuilt it's acquisition path:

A most excellent tool.  Oddly, that shows exactly the path I *want* but
the behavior I'm seeing indicates that something else is going on.

I'm beginning to suspect that the problem is lurking in some other place
in my product code.  Not sure exactly what that would be, but Zope seems
to think it's working correctly and I've got objects that exist to
traverses other objects.  What are the odds?  :-)

Thanks for your help, Chris.

Dylan