[Zope] REQUEST object

Asad Habib ahabib at engin.umich.edu
Fri Jan 23 10:12:47 EST 2004

Hello. In my DTML document I set a temporary variable called 'price' to 0
using the following statement:

<dtml-call "REQUEST.set('priceNumber', 0)">

Then, I try to access this variable in my DTML method by using the
following:

<dtml-var "REQUEST.get('priceNumber')">

and 'None' is echoed.

I have also tried printing the entire REQUEST object using the following:

<dtml-var name="REQUEST">

and this variable is not found in the list of variables mentioned.

The suprising part is that I have tried the same thing with another
variable called 'degreeNumber' and everything works just fine. I don't
think it's a naming issue since I have tried serveral other names.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

- Asad