[Zope] A persistent problem -- monkey patch related?

Dennis Allison allison at sumeru.stanford.EDU
Fri Jan 23 16:13:15 EST 2004

The observed behavior (as always, transient and irreproducable from test
cases) is that the contents of a PersitentMapping object disappears.  The
underlying structure is a PersistentMapping of PersistentMappings of
User objects.  My understanding is that the PersistentMapping wrapper
handles the black magic properly.  As for the perilious modification of
mutable attributes, I am certainly aware of the issue--in fact, that's why
I am so concerned about the monkey patch issue as it is in the monkey
patch code that the PersistentMapping constructor is called, etc.