[Zope] ZSyncer and subfolders

Paul Winkler pw_lists at slinkp.com
Sun Jan 25 16:35:00 EST 2004

On Sun, Jan 25, 2004 at 12:51:34PM -0800, joe wrote:
> I certainly assumed that, intuitively, the relative positions of the
> souce & dest ZSyncer objects WRT their respective zope roots would have
> determined the relative positions of the subsequent syncing activity -
> apparently not so; they start from the Zope physical root, regardless of
> even vhost settings.

A reasonable assumption.
I'll take this as a feature request :-)

I am way behind in my zsyncer maintenance duties.
I will release the long-promised 0.5.0 tarball today,
then I will add your use-case to the TODO for the next release.
You might want to periodically check the CHANGES in cvs
to see when it's done, or you could fix it yourself
and send me a patch :-)

--

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com