[Zope] Howto Use METAL Macros from PythonScripts?

Johan Carlsson johanc at easypublisher.com
Sun Jan 25 19:18:57 EST 2004

Dieter Maurer wrote:
> Johan Carlsson wrote at 2004-1-25 00:25 +0100:
>
>>I've been "all over the place" for a solution howto use METAL macros
>
>>from PythonScript but I can find any.
>
> Call a PageTemplate from your Python Script that in turn uses
> the macro you want.

That might do the trick, but it really pokes my eye with inefficiensy :-)

> Direct macro rendering may be possible but is not an anticipated
> use case ;-)

*lol*
No, I'm a pretty weird guys that comes up with this strange
use cases all the time ;-)

But I think ZPT would make a splended "macros library" :-)

--
Johan Carlsson          Tel: + 46 8 31 24 94
Colliberty              Mob: + 46 70 558 25 24
Torsgatan 72            Email: johanc at easypublisher.com
SE-113 37 STOCKHOLM     Skype: colliberty