[Zope] ZODB limits

Ed Leafe ed at leafe.com
Mon Jan 26 11:06:18 EST 2004

On Jan 23, 2004, at 12:14 PM, azazel wrote:

> You can use DirectoryStorage http://dirstorage.sf.net that is a
> drop-in replacement for FileStorage. It uses one file per object
> version

	This looks promising. I've downloaded and installed it, but I don't
understand the script for copying data from FileStorage into
DirectoryStorage. From where is that script supposed to be run? I tried
running it from my Zope directory, using the Zope python, and got
errors. Running interactively, it chokes on the first line:

 >>> from ZODB.FileStorage import FileStorage
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "<stdin>", line 1, in ?
ImportError: No module named ZODB.FileStorage

	What am I (obviously) missing?

      ___/
     /
    __/
   /
  ____/
  Ed Leafe

Linux Love:
unzip;strip;touch;finger;mount;fsck;more;yes;umount;sleep