[Zope] Patching under windows...

Philip Kilner phil at xfr.co.uk
Mon Jan 26 13:15:50 EST 2004

Hi Lennart,

Lennart Regebro wrote:
> Dieter will probably pop up and answer this, then. :-)

He'll tell me to Google again - my ears are burning already!

;-)

(Seriously, I've googled myself silly over this one...)

> A common way for Zope patches is to install then as Zope products in the
> Products directory. That assumes they come as a tgz that expands to a
> directory.

Not a product - has a "bin" extension, but contains the code to be
patched and identifiers. Looks like something that would work
automatically if I had a suitable patch utility...

--

Regards,

PhilK

Email: phil at xfr.co.uk / Voicemail & Facsimile: 07092 070518

  “The basic tool for the manipulation of reality is the manipulation
of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control
the people who must use the words.” Philip K. Dick