[Zope] ZODB limits

Ed Leafe ed at leafe.com
Tue Jan 27 11:25:48 EST 2004

On Jan 27, 2004, at 11:15 AM, Paul Winkler wrote:

> -u is evil anyway. Last time i checked, it didn't work at all with ZEO.
> IMO there are better ways to present zope on privileged ports:

	IIRC, that's the way Zope came when I installed it about 1.5 years ago
(2.6.0). It's been working, so I haven't messed around with it at all.
I suppose it's about time to think about upgrading to 2.7 - it's just a
matter of finding the available time to do it.

      ___/
     /
    __/
   /
  ____/
  Ed Leafe

Linux Love:
unzip;strip;touch;finger;mount;fsck;more;yes;umount;sleep