[Zope] FTP and Zope : Blocking Anonymous FTP Take 2

Edward Pollard pollej at uleth.ca
Tue Jan 27 17:35:31 EST 2004

Sorry for the long-winded ramble last time, I wasn't entirely sure what
my question was, and went on a little bit longer than was needed.

The problem really is that I want to block anonymous FTP access, but
still need to give people who can authenticate in a nested
LDAPUserFolder FTP Access to the root, or else the FTP client of choice
(DW) has kittens.

The only way to do this seems to be to give FTP Access to Anonymous,
but that entirely defeats the pre-established monkey-patch to block
non-authenticating FTP logins.

Solutions?

Edward