[Zope] Beginners questions

Edward Comber comber at cix.co.uk
Thu Jan 29 05:14:59 EST 2004

1) Is the Zope Book available in downloadable HTML form?

2) Can I (and are there reasons why I should not) get Zserver to work on
Port 80. I don't want to confuse my users.

3) ZPT vs DHTML. Straight away I am confused by this, and I need to know
which to focus my attention on. I get the impression that the preferred
order is ZPT, DHTML Methods, DHTML Templates. I came to Zope from
programming in Python, if that helps. My plan is to start with ZPT - is that
correct?

4) Is here a more appropriate place to ask beginners questions?

thanks,
Eddie.