[Zope] #include ...

Edward Comber zope at comber.org
Fri Jan 30 07:13:18 EST 2004

How would I include a file as text/html in a ZPT page? This is a HTML
beginners question as much as a Zope one but there may be a Zope-specific
way of doing this also.

For example, I offer the user an input box, and when there is a result of
calculations there are supplied below it.

Conceptually it would be:

#include "input_form.html"

if result <> 0:
	#include "result.html"

You know what I mean.

In the tutorial there is an example using the default header ...

<dtml-var standard_html_header>

but this is DTML and I'm trying to do it through ZPT.

To include Zope files I thought I needed to know their extension but the
extension is not displayed in Zope and I can't find the files on disk - I
presume they are stored in the DB. I came to the conclusion that you refer
to them as objects simply by name.

TIA,
Eddie,