[Zope] Local FS - Plone - Catalog

zope at mailmadrid.com zope at mailmadrid.com
Sat Jan 31 10:47:27 EST 2004

Once I've installed PloneLocalFS (and LocalFS), I choose
"PloneLocalFolder" at the ZMI and I get a form like this:

--------
Add PloneLocalFolder

Note: these are normally only useful inside a CMF site.
 () PloneLocalFolder
 Id:  <input box>
  Add
-------

I write and 'id' for it, and it appears, but I cannot find where I can
write down the UNC for the local folder.

Any idea?

thanks,