[Zope] PloneCollectorNG fails to start

Andreas Jung lists at andreas-jung.com
Thu Jul 1 05:33:23 EDT 2004

--On Donnerstag, 1. Juli 2004 11:16 Uhr +0200 Joachim Schmitz
<js at aixtraware.de> wrote:

> Andreas Jung schrieb:
>> Ups...it's INSTALL.txt. The PCNG wiki and the file states clearly: AT
>> 1.3 is required.
>
> and that is not included in Plone-2.0.3 and I didn't find it on
>
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/archetypes/
>
> on a first glance there was only 1.2.5 you have to click on show all
> packages to see archetypes-testing with 1.3.0b2.tgz which is 2 month old,
> thats rather scaring for a beta. Perhaps you should give a special
> warning in INSTALL.txt about this.

I wonder how detailed documentation has to be since the requirements
were written down in the Wiki (frontpage), inside the release notes and
inside INSTALL.txt. I think that's enough from my point of view. And PCNG
always required AT 1.3 in the past (although it worked with 1.2 to some
degree
but I never supported that versioin officially).

Andreas