[Zope] File Upload/REQUEST Issue Continued

Jonathan Cyr cyrj at cyr.info
Sat Jul 3 17:17:18 EDT 2004

Hi,

Thanks for the solution to the REQUEST...

The File Upload Applet has a parameter for SESSION ID, what is Zope
expecting... Usually the browser takes care of this, there's an id, a
token, etc.

Do I send the whole object back through the applet parameter, or a
piece, or do I need to flatten or process the object.

-Jon Cyr
 cyrj at cyr.info

PS- I've found a better File Upload Applet called JUpload, at
http://www.jupload.biz... nice work, multiple upload batch lists through
a Applet interface, drap & drop, lots of parameters.  I'll be using it
for Photos.   The only problem is parsing for the filename, got that
working last night.