[Zope] FTP to non-default Plone instances

James Thomplin jthomp5 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 6 21:23:17 EDT 2004

Thank you for your response.  Please note that I have only one instance of
Zope running but have multiple Plone sites (webapps?) configured within the
Zope instance.  Thus, http://myzopeserver/myplone1 and
http://myzopeserver/myplone2 are each served by the same Zope instance.  I
would like to know how to ftp into /myplone1 and /myplone2 rather than the
default Plone site created during installation ("/Plone").

Thanks.

John