[Zope] Switching users

Florian Reiser florian_reiser at gmx.de
Fri Jul 9 04:37:44 EDT 2004

Hello Eugene,

I use exUserFolder and want the admin to take the users properties and see
exactly what the user sees. A real "su -" not a "su", if you know what I
mean.

For this a simple proxy role isn't sufficient.
I have to replace the user authentication by that of the desired user.

How can I do that?

Best regards
Florian

> Hello Florian,
>
> FR> I want to allow a user that he can do some actions as another user.
> FR> Something like "su - targetuser" for my web app.
> FR> Could somebody plz give me some tipps where to start?
> Try to use Proxy roles.
> Usually script is run with web user privileges,
> you may define special role for it in "Proxy"  tab.
>

> --
> Best regards,
>  Eugene                            mailto:el-spam at yandex.ru

+++ Jetzt WLAN-Router für alle DSL-Einsteiger und Wechsler +++
GMX DSL-Powertarife zudem 3 Monate gratis* http://www.gmx.net/dsl