[Zope] feedback request for DCWorkflow tutorial

Mitch Trachtenberg mjtrac at cox.net
Fri Jul 9 17:51:54 EDT 2004

In an attempt to solicit information about DCWorkflow from those in the
know, while simultaneously being more useful than not, I've written and
posted a preliminary step-by-step howto on creating a minimal custom
workflow.

It's available at the url
http://zope.org/Members/mitchtrachtenberg/workflowhowto/index_html

There are several spots in the document (flagged EXPERTS:) where I
solicit information, and I'd be grateful for any responses to the
questions posed.  I'd be more than happy to incorporate (and credit, of
course) additions and corrections.

Mitch Trachtenberg