[Zope] portal_catalog crashes from time to time

BALTUS Jean jean.baltus at africamuseum.be
Wed Jul 14 03:27:29 EDT 2004

Here is the full traceback:

Site Error

SystemError

Sorry, a site error occurred.

Traceback (innermost last):

Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 134, in publish_module
Module Products.Localizer, line 55, in new_publish
Module Zope.App.startup, line 137, in zpublisher_exception_hook
Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 270, in _bindAndExec
Module App.special_dtml, line 110, in _exec
Module DocumentTemplate.DT_Util, line 175, in eval
__traceback_info__: operator
Module <string>, line 0, in ?
Module Products.TextIndexNG2.TextIndexNG, line 716, in testTextIndexNG
Module Products.ZCatalog.Lazy, line 137, in __getitem__
Module Products.ZCatalog.Catalog, line 530, in getScoredResult
Module ZODB.Connection, line 534, in setstate
Module ZODB.Connection, line 585, in _set_ghost_state
SystemError: Failed to import class r from module Record (Also, an error
occurred while attempting to render the standard error message.)

-- Jean