[Zope] Cannot see a site from WAN side.

Taito Horiuchi taito_h at saunalahti.fi
Thu Jul 15 04:10:08 EDT 2004

Hi, everybody.

I'm a newbie of zope and got some problems to see my web site from WAN side.

My original domain is example.com.
When I put example.com as my browser URL,
Zope Quick Start is seen.

I installed zope to gentoo linux.
Then I changed HTTP_PORT=8080 to HTTP_PORT=80 in z2.py.

My server address is ddd.example.com.
So, when I put ddd.exmple.com as browser's URL,
I see  Zope Quick Start.

I created three folder's in Root Folder with Create public interface
checked. It means index_html is created in folder /aaa, /bbb and /ccc.

Then Virtual Host Monster is added to create
aaa.example.com, bbb.example.com and ccc.example.com so that WAN side
peaple can see the content of folder /aaa, /bbb and /ccc as the
subdomain way.

In the mapping field:

aaa.example.com /aaa
bbb.example.com /bbb
ccc.exapmle.com /ccc

aaa.example.com and anything.example.com show Zope Quick Start, but not
what I expect.

What is wrong with my setting??

I appreciate any help to solve this problem.

Thank you.

Taito Horiuchi