[Zope] PluggableAuthService + CMF

Nathan R. Yergler nathan at yergler.net
Thu Jul 15 07:36:10 EDT 2004

I'm working on porting a CMF application to use the Pluggable
Authentication Service
(http://zope.org/Members/urbanape/PluggableAuthService/) on Zope 2.7.
I've successfully implemented authenticate and roles scripts for a
Scriptable Plugin.  By successfully I mean it works for non-CMF folders
in Zope.  Under CMF, users who do not have the Manager role are just
dumped back to the login screen.  I initially believed this was due to
their inability to create member folders in Members, but after setting
permissions appropriately, the same behavior persists.  Can anyone shed
some light on this issue?  Has anyone successfully used PluggableAuth
with CMF?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Nathan