AW: [Zope] Virtual Host Monster and DynDns

Holger Butschek h.butschek at butschek-consult.de
Tue Jul 20 11:35:55 EDT 2004

Hi Chuck,

I'm still quite a newbie in configuring Apache2. I have changed your
snipit to the following. Could this be correct. Do I have to paste any
code in the VHM, too.

The following should then be pasted to the httpd.conf. Am I wright?

Many thanks,
Holger

<VirtualHost www.butschek-consult.de>DocumentRoot /srv/www/htdocs/

ServerName www.butschek-consult.de

ScriptAlias /srv/www/htdocs/cgi-bin/

ErrorLog /srv/www/htdocs/log/error_log

TransferLog //srv/www/htdocs/access_log

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>

RewriteEngine On

# the following needs to be writeable by Apache

## every other URL is fetched from Zope

#RewriteRule ^/(.*) http://stargazer.biotics.co.uk:8080/biotic/$1 [P,L]

RewriteRule ^/(.*)
http://butschekconsult.dyndns.org:8080/VirtualHostBase/http/www.butschek
-consult.de:80/butschek-consult.de/VirtualHostRoot/$1 [P,L]

</IfModule>

</VirtualHost>