[Zope] ZPT Help!

Michael Fox Michael at CenturySoftware.com.au
Tue Jul 20 23:58:05 EDT 2004

That's work great, thanks Paul!

-----Original Message-----
From: zope-bounces+michael=centurysoftware.com.au at zope.org
[mailto:zope-bounces+michael=centurysoftware.com.au at zope.org] On Behalf
Of Paul Winkler
Sent: Wednesday, 21 July 2004 3:21 AM
To: zope at zope.org
Subject: Re: [Zope] ZPT Help!

On Tue, Jul 20, 2004 at 03:59:22PM +1000, Michael Fox wrote:
> If there is no matching image I want to display an "image
> unavailable", but can't get this to work.

That can't work.
objectIds() returns a list of IDs and takes no arguments.

The simplest thing would be:

That could be problematically slow if there are a whole lot of objects
in the folder. You could also try:

... but that is only good if you know that objects with the image ID
will not be acquired from elsewhere in the current context.

--

Paul Winkler
Zope maillist  -  Zope at zope.org
(Related lists -