[Zope] No-cache

Joe Goldthwaite joe at goldthwaites.com
Fri Jul 30 17:06:58 EDT 2004

Don't worry, I'm being careful.  The program works perfectly with IE.  It
works with Firefox but you have to hit the refresh button if you want the
options from the lower pages to display after you've moved back.  That will
do until I figure out how to get Firefox to work correctly.  It may be a bug
in Firefox so the problem might go away by itself.