[Zope] Serving up and Image

Small Business Services toolkit at magma.ca
Wed Jun 2 13:51:26 EDT 2004

Sorry about the type (osrc should be isrc).

The rationale for this somewhat convoluted approach to displaying images is
that the images are in a folder with 'View' permission set to
'Authenticated'.  However, in certain conditions I want to allow anonymous
users access to some of the images in the folder.  Therefore I am using a
script/method with proxy set to 'Authenticated' to serve up these images to
the public.