[Zope] open again

Abraham Arellano Tavara zinoland at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 3 16:10:07 EDT 2004

thanks i'll try to make this real, but i'm new in this i for the things that
i read i thought that i can use the command "open" easily, but i see that is
not possible..
I have another question, which is the BASEPATH, the path to the pakage
YourProject??
&& where goes the last part of code that you show to me?? in the init.py or
in a external method in the directory Extensions??
sorry for these questions... first time in zope..