[Zope] Autologin

Peter Bengtsson mail at peterbe.com
Thu Jun 3 19:29:50 EDT 2004

I've got a basic folderish python product where its instances will by
default have the View permission switched off, so you get bugger all
unless you authenticate yourself.
By saving the username and password in Mozilla/IE/... it just requires
an Enter touch when the login dialog appears; but I don't even want that
to appear. I want it to work like Sourceforge does where it remembers my
whole login without any authentication on each visit.

What tools/hacks are available to achieve this?

--
Peter Bengtsson, http://www.peterbe.com