[Zope] zcatalog to return the first paragraph of the summary metadata !!!

Hamzat Kamal k_hamzat at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 5 05:59:05 EDT 2004

Hi,

I have a zcatalog object that stores part of my DTML doc content into
matadata summary. Presently it displays the summary based on the no of
characters i have specified, this is not good enough bcos at time the
phrases displays most time do not make sense. So I want a situation where
the first paragraph of each summary metatada.

What can i do to achieve this.

=====
Hamzat kamaldeen Ishola Dnet Systems Limited. 223 Ikorodu Road, Lagos. Nigeria. 234 1 7749381, 234 08033011305 --- If Mistake is an opportunity to see better, then do not fear it, but ready to admit it. NOTE: Sentimental decisions are not mistakes but failures !!!