[Zope] Problem: Call Zope and wait for user input from another server ...

Eddie Moench Moench at Ontoprise.DE
Tue Jun 8 04:57:13 EDT 2004

Hello all,

We have the problem that we need to call Zope from a middleware server
written in Java, present a web page with forms to the user, wait for the
input from the user and then give the filled forms back.

The problem with a simple URL-call is that when we call the forms page we
for sure get only the empty forms page back. But we need the user input,
thus the action-page of the forms-page.

Does anyone have an idea how to solve such a problem?

Cheers, Eddie.
--
Dipl. Wi.-Ing. Eddie Moench
Director Web-Application-Development, ontoprise GmbH