[Zope] more workflow products ?

Uwe Chalupka chalupka at cns.mpg.de
Wed Jun 9 07:07:09 EDT 2004

Thanks, the Product sounds interesting, but unfortunately the link
referring to the download is broken
and I couldn't find any other resource for this download unhappily. :-(

-Uwe

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen
Uwe Chalupka

---
Praktikant

Max-Planck-Institut fuer Kognitions- und Neurowissenschaften
Stephanstr. 1a
04103 Leipzig

Tel.:   0341 9940-155