[Zope] Accelerated HTTP Cache Manager doesn't use SiteRoot?

David Chandek-Stark dc at duke.edu
Wed Jun 9 17:04:37 EDT 2004

I'm a Squid newbie, but at least seem to have it working with my Zope
site. However, I have a CMF site that is being served as the virtual
root of the site (via Apache Rewrite/Virtual Host Monster), so there's a
SiteRoot object in the root of the CMF site. The Cache Manager is also
in the root of the CMF site, and is set to notify the Squid URL of
purges, but the purge requests are relative to the root of Zope, not
SiteRootPATH, so don't match the Squid cache URLs.

Any help appreciated.

--
David Chandek-Stark
Web Applications Developer