[Zope] Broken time criteria in CMFTopic?

Hauan, Michael J hauanm at health.missouri.edu
Thu Jun 10 11:44:00 EDT 2004

I've looked for answers to this elsewhere but haven't found any, so
hopefully turn to you all!

Situation: adding a Topic to find items that are less than, for example,
2 weeks old. I'm using Zope 2.7.0, CMF1.4.2, and Plone 2.0-final.

Problem 1: when I set the "friendly" date criteria to "less than", "2
weeks", and "old" and hit save, the "less than" is changed to "more
than" and the Topic returns no results.

Problem 2: when I set the "friendly" criteria to "within", "2 weeks",
and "old" and hit save, the parameters are saved but the Topic still
returns no results.