[Zope] Zope, Squid and manage_workspace

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Sun Jun 13 06:55:45 EDT 2004

Eddie Butcher wrote at 2004-6-12 15:30 +0100:
>If I try the same from inside my company network, all seems to go to
>plan, until I call /manage_workspace against any object, then I get
>no response returned.
>
>The bizarre thing is I can call /manage_main against anything, no
>problem. ONLY /manage_workspace fails.

The difference between "manage_workspace" and "manage_main" (for a folder)
is the "manage_workspace" (usually) performs a redirect to "manage_main".
Apparently, this redirect fails -- maybe, because the URL
is a Zope URL and not a SQUID URL.

Did you set up SQUID and Zope to use URL rewriting and VHM?

--
Dieter