[Zope] session problems...

Bruno Silva bruno at techwave.org
Mon Jun 14 12:16:31 EDT 2004

Hi,
    I'm developing a web site, with the usual register and
authentication options. I'm using the zope session and the postgresql
database to store users. When a user log in, i set a value in the
session that tells who is he. Maybe is a better way to do this, but i
don't know, yet... newbie :-)
    The problem is, that for some reason, in internet explorer,
sometimes happens to lose the session, it doesn't store the cookie.
For example, a user log in with valid credentials, i set the session
value, and behaves normally, but if then he goes to any other link, he
is logged out, with no session. I have to close all the IE windows, and
open again to log in. This case only happens in IE, and usual once a
day.

One more newbie question. I want to define some dictionary constants,
the way i'm doing right now, is a python script, that returns the
dictionary, is there a better way to do this?

thanks,
--Bruno