[Zope] Problem converting PIL-generated Image objects to Photo 1.2.3 objects

Terry Hancock hancock at anansispaceworks.com
Tue Jun 15 19:54:52 EDT 2004

On Tuesday 15 June 2004 01:37 pm, Jonathan Cyr wrote:
> Seems to be a problem with Photo's handling of manipulated Zope Image
> objects...  I moved to a alternative, called VarImage 2.31, different
> but more powerful, escpecially for my needs.
>
> VarImage 2.31 is available at...

Also available at http://sourceforge.net/projects/narya-project

You will probably also want the patch from Eric Pollman which is
supposed to fix a number of bugs:
http://eric.pollmann.net/items/2004/4/2004_04_29_varimage_optimization_update/

It's reported to greatly improve cache performance (by several
times in some cases).

This is probably going to be in VarImage 2.3.2 as soon as I get my
test server back up to check it with.

Cheers,
Terry