[Zope] Making Magic with Mirrowing Folders

Gary Duke Speer gspeer at cortech.org
Wed Jun 16 16:40:19 EDT 2004

> You must think yourself about an optimal layout...

I did.

I did my best to the extent of my knowledge and understanding of Zope.

You told me the layout wasn't optimal for Zope, but gave me a one-word
clue that was so cryptic, I cannot figure out your point.

I have not found any 'best practices', how-tos or any other guidance in
the Zope books that clue me in to whatever it was that made you say it
wasn't optimal.

Were you suggesting not to use any folders at all when organizing a group
of pages' assets and linked objects?

End of thread -
Thank you for trying to help.
Gary