[Zope] T0p Quality S0ftware at the L0west Possible Priice from Calhoun's S0ftSh0p

Russell Baca ciyvctosw at orcon.net.nz
Fri Jun 18 15:13:42 EDT 2004

To boldly go where no one has gone before.
Except for the young or very happy, I can't say I am sorry for anyone who dies.
The real history of consciousness starts with one's first lie.
By doing just a little every day, I can gradually let the task completely overwhelm me.
Death may be the greatest of all human blessings.
I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestionable ability of man to elevate his life by conscious endeavor.
All things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them. [Matthew 7:12]
If life were measured by accomplishments, most of us would die in infancy.
Subdue your appetites, my dears, and you've conquered human nature .
When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.
Acting on a good idea is better than just having a good idea.
They that sow in tears shall reap joy. [Psalms 126:5]
When a man is out of sight, it is not too long before he is out of mind.
Always make a total effort, even when the odds are against you.