[Zope] redirect search report

robert rottermann robert at redcor.ch
Thu Jun 17 13:26:14 EDT 2004

Two frames know nothing of each other.
Each one of them has a state that is quasi independent of the other.
It is highly recommended not to work with frames if you want to link two
parts of a page to the same set of info.
You can achieve a similar effect as with frames when you use page templates.

I have a included a page template I use in a Plone site.
I combines both a some input fields to define a search criteria
and a table with the results.
It is used with a ZSQl method, however you can use the same approach
with any search source.

It might be interesting for you, to look how I move the parameters back
an forth between subsequent calls of the page.
Robert