[Zope] RE: [Zope-dev] Prohibiting Spams on the List

Garito garito at sistes.net
Fri Jun 18 13:02:44 EDT 2004

Hi

I think you can subscribe 2 adress and make 1 to write only and the other to
read/write (I have a mail list with these kind of configuration working
fine)

 I think I have spam enought and the solution seems to be easy to resolve. I
think too in the list could be someone disposed to help the list
administrator in case of troubles

 See you