[Zope] I am suddenly receiving mail from the zope list again

Mike Heath mike at cycletime.com
Thu Jun 17 18:28:50 EDT 2004

Tell me about it.  I happily unsubscribed back in January when I didn't
have to use Zope anymore (thank goodness) and now I'm getting Zope
mailing list spam.  When I go to unsubscribe via the web I get "No such
list zope".

If the admin can't manage the mailing list properly they should just
turn it off.