[Zope] Access Permission by Domain and without Login?

Thomas Bennett bennetttm at appstate.edu
Mon Jun 21 14:57:41 EDT 2004

With all this talk about the zope list accepting any email I've been
trying to figure out why my message is still not delivered.  I've pasted
in my reply below and am sending this to see if it will go through on an
unsubscribed email account.

    **      THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY      **
    **  YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE  **

The original message was received at Tue, 15 Jun 2004 12:06:48 -0400
from localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1]

<zope at zope.org>... Deferred: Connection timed out with mail.python.org.
Warning: message still undelivered after 4 hours
Will keep trying until message is 5 days old