[Zope] A Matter Of Trust.

The Citigroup Private Bank joyce_chen at citicorp.com
Fri Jun 25 11:06:59 EDT 2004

JOYCE CHEN
#117-1, Min Sheng E. Road.
Sec. 3, Taipei,
Taiwan

Attn: Dear Friend,

I wish my proposal would not come to you as a surprise. I am JOYCE CHEN, I work as you would have seen with CITICORP, although this being a brief introduction.

Anyway, we had a foreign client (Mohamed Mohd Salaheldin) who deposited a huge sum of amount, US$28.5million (Twenty Eight Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) with our bank.

Unfortunately, this client was among the victims of EGYPTAIR FLIGHT NO.990 that crashed on the 31-10-1999 in U.S.A. Confirmable from the below website

www.cnn.com/us/9911/02/egyptair990.list/index.html <http://www.cnn.com/us/9911/02/egyptair990.list/index.html>
<http://www.cnn.com/us/9911/02/egyptair990.list/index.html> or
www.greatdreams.com/plane990.htm <http://www.greatdreams.com/plane990.htm>

But, since then we have not had anybody to come for the claims as the next of kin. A situation I have monitored closely with my position in the bank.
Now, having monitored this deposit and managed it over the years before his death, and hence nobody has showed up as the next of kin for the past two years plus, I have removed the file to my "private vault".

I now solicit for your assistance to present you as the next of kin as every other arrangement has being concluded by me and I am only waiting for a foreigner to enable me move the funds to his account. This does not have any risk attached to it as all the internal documentations would be handled by me and every loop holes sealed off.

I therefore request you to confirm your interest by a return message and I will furnish you with the full details and what to do concerning this deal. What you stand to gain would be discussed and it is negotiable before the deal commences.

Note: Please send your reply to the email address below...
joyce_chen_taipei at yahoo.co.uk

Believing to hear from you soonest.
Kind regards,
JOYCE CHEN.