[Zope] Restricting Posts to Subscribers

PieterB PieterB at gewis.nl
Fri Jun 25 11:30:55 EDT 2004

On Fri, Jun 25, 2004 at 10:30:08AM -0400, Andrew Sawyers wrote:
> A similar discussion is taking place on zope-dev and I'd like to bring
> that here as well.  I'd like to propose that we change the Mailman
> policy for this list to restrict posting to subscribers only.  I'm sure
> others will agree and others will not.

+1 on restring to subscriber only. If you want to add some
blacklists, I'll advise http://cbl.abuseat.org/

I use a procmail and spamassassin with bogus-virus-warnings.cf to
filter out (bogus) virus warnings. It caught all the bogus virus
warnings that were send to the zope mailinglists for me.

See: http://www.timj.co.uk/linux/bogus-virus-warnings.cf
(there is also a pure procmail and postfix derivative available).

Regards,

Pieter