[Zope] Re: Restricting Posts to Subscribers

Nick Bower nicholas.bower at jrc.it
Mon Jun 28 06:52:48 EDT 2004

What about us GMane users?  This method of participation is actually
reccommended as perferred for all Plone lists. And no wonder imho - news
is far superior to mail for participating in high traffic forums!

Other posters have raised similar concerns.

Unrelated - have you tried grey-listing also?

http://projects.puremagic.com/greylisting/