[Zope] html2pdf

Jonathan Hobbs toolkit at magma.ca
Wed Jun 30 07:06:32 EDT 2004

From: "trashMan" <trashman at httconsulting.com>
> I've a big problem with html2pdf.
> I've a zpt with an image "myimage.jpg". The content of "myimage.jpg"
changes
> every time.
> When i call the script html2pdf on the page the pdf is generated correctly
> but....if i recall subsequently the page I have always the first
> "myimage.jpg".
> It seems the image "myimage.jpg" is cached (i don't know where! I haven't
> set anything about cache).
> how can I  resolve this problem?

To make sure you are not storing a version in the browser cache use the ctrl
+ F5 (IE, I don't know what the NN equivalent is) to reload the page.  ctrl
+ F5 will cause the browser to request a version of the page from the server
(not serve up the page from the browser cache - which is done if the
timing/caching paramaters in the page header indicate that the page has not
expired).

You can also try embedding timing/caching parameters in the page header:

<head>
</head>

HTH

Jonathan