[Zope] Re: html2pdf

Maik Jablonski maik.jablonski at uni-bielefeld.de
Wed Jun 30 07:38:52 EDT 2004

trashMan wrote:
> I've a big problem with html2pdf.
> I've a zpt with an image "myimage.jpg". The content of "myimage.jpg" changes
> every time.
> When i call the script html2pdf on the page the pdf is generated correctly
> but....if i recall subsequently the page I have always the first
> "myimage.jpg".
> It seems the image "myimage.jpg" is cached (i don't know where! I haven't
> set anything about cache).
> how can I  resolve this problem?

I think this is nothing which is related to the html2pdf-script as it is.

Maybe this is a problem of HTMLDoc. Try to call it from command-line to
test if it works properly. If not, ask the HTMLDoc-Developers how to
make it work...

An idea: Maybe HTMLDoc creates tmp-files somewhere on the system and
doesn't reload images (=> create new new-files) for already fetched images.

-mj