[Zope] Zope/Plone +/- uPortal track? [Fwd: [PORTALS] Pan European Portals 2004]

Paul Browning paul.browning at bristol.ac.uk
Tue Mar 2 10:57:53 EST 2004

My thanks to Dario for posting this earlier to zope-announce.

I've since put pointers here
<http://zope.org/Members/glpb99/pepc2004>

and here
<http://plone.org/events/community/Event.2004-02-27.0852817470>

but I think the time has come (the deadline for abstracts
15th March) for a little bit of push as well as pull -
or we risk an event that will be dominated by Java people!

I'm aware of alot of work underway with Zope/Plone-based
portals for post-16 education, especially in Europe. Come
and tell us about it!

I'm also personally interested in contributions from
anyone describing the blending of uPortal and Zope/Plone.
I'm aware that Helsinki and Athabascau are active in
these combined areas.

Please get in touch with me if you don't find answers on
the website: <http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/pepc2004/>

Paul

--On 18 February 2004 07:30 +0100 Dario Lopez-Kästen
<dario at ita.chalmers.se> wrote:

> [...]

 The Library, Tyndall Avenue, Univ. of Bristol, Bristol, BS8 1TJ, UK
   E-mail: paul.browning at bristol.ac.uk  URL: http://www.bris.ac.uk/