[Zope] ERROR(200) SiteError http://localhost/manage_workspace

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Tue Mar 2 14:41:33 EST 2004

Chris Withers wrote at 2004-3-2 14:34 +0000:
>I'm pretty sure the "Redirect" exception type isn't in any of my ignroed type
>lists either :-S When did that exception type come into common use?

Zope has weird code in its "Zope.App.startup.zpublisher_exception_hook":

  It treats the "Redirect" and "Unauthorized" exceptions differently
  dependent on wheather they arrive as string (not handled
  by "error_log") or class (handled by "error_log") exceptions.

I think this is a bug.

It will more and more show up when more exception raises are
converted from string to class exceptions....

--
Dieter