[Zope] Question about possible Data.fs corruption

Ira Sher ira at angel.net
Thu Mar 4 13:01:36 EST 2004

Max,
Thanks for writing back about this...in answer to your questions, yes,
the product has worked without incident over a period of years on maybe
twenty occasions. It's a zClass product.

CPU doesn't do anything remarkable when I view the page on the site
(though along with the index page becoming inaccessible, the page with
the particular object doesn't update to various parts of the site, and
instead must be navigated to as a URL (I see an error in the log saying
KeyError: '105586687914' for the object that is the author just
edited). This happens regardless of text being used or the particular
author object being updated with this product. Previous objects of the
same type can be edited without any problems.

Any other thoughts much appreciated
ira