[Zope] Server Spontaneously Quitting

Murray Pearson zope at ahadesign.ca
Thu Mar 4 15:43:32 EST 2004

I'm trying to figure out where the failing is for the Apache server
config.
What exactly is meant by the Bad Gateway error?
In what way is Zope's response invalid?
Is there some place I can look to get a more detailed traceback-type
error report?

Some possible clues:
[Thu Mar 04 13:30:50 2004] [warn] _default_ VirtualHost overlap on port
80, the first has precedence
This line spits out several times when Apache starts and also after
apachectl configtest.

I noticed in the Zope Book that Apache 2 needs the proxy_http module so
I added that as well (statically compiled it in).

I still have the simple virtual hosts  inside the Virtual Host Monster.
Will that be confusing the issue? Shall I delete the mappings? (I'll
try that next.)
....Nope, that didn't fix it either.

( My apologies if this is a double post )