[Zope] UserFolder with both seperation and multiplicity

Randy Jay Yarger ryarger at webelite.com
Fri Mar 5 09:33:25 EST 2004

I'm looking for a UserFolder replacement that has a certain set of
features. It seems like this should be a no-brainer but I haven't
found one yet. I need:

* Seperation between User data and authentication. One package that
does this is Extensible User Folder (XUF). There are pluggable
Property Source and Authentication Sources seperately.

* Multiple instances of each type of source. I want to have both LDAP
Authentication as well as standard ZODB authentication for users
outside of our LDAP. PluggableUserFolder seems to support this, but
does not seem to support the concepts of Properties seperate from
Authentication.

Does anyone know of a User Folder that meets both of these needs?

Thanks!
-Randy Yarger
Chief Architect
Web Elite